Commonwealth Ciders is dedicated to making a difference in our community, and we strive to partner with charitable organizations in our community to the best of our ability. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we are unable to support every event, no matter how much we would like to. The guidelines we adhere to when approving donation requests are:
- Organization should be non-profit, 501(c)3 certified.
- Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the event date.
- All donations must be picked up from our retail location, 2400 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19125, between the hours of 11am – 5pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
Due to legalities we are unable to support:
- Youth and/or school-related events or events held on school properties.
- Any event where more than 25% of attendees are under the age of 21.
Proper licensing from the Liquor Control Board is the responsibility of the event organizer. Commonwealth Ciders will not assume any liability for your event.
Please complete the form below to have your request considered. Requests sent by mail, voicemail, or email will not be processed. Every request submitted through this form will be considered. After submitting the form below you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder.